ThinkSpatial is an energetic, flexible, and expanding surveying and spatial information company whose clients include construction companies, state and federal government agencies, and a diverse range of engineering firms. Our projects vary in size, scope, and geographic location and we strive to provide our clients with cutting-edge and innovative solutions.
Due to the expansion of our operations in Victoria we are looking to employ enthusiastic Surveyors to join our team working on various civil construction projects throughout Melbourne. These full-time positions represent an opportunity to fully utilise your skills on infrastructure programs within Australia’s most liveable city.
As part of our team your responsibilities would include:
- Set-out of structures, drainage, earthworks, and associated infrastructure.
- Ensuring that project quality standards are adhered to.
- Performing as-built surveys, including data processing and quality checks.
- Liaising with clients and other contractors.
- Surveying, processing, and maintaining the survey control network on site.
Our expectations are that you would possess:
- Formal qualifications in surveying or engineering preferred, but any previous survey experience will be considered. ThinkSpatial welcomes recent graduates to apply.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to think on your feet.
- Practical skills in modern surveying technology and software.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a small team.
- Common sense.
Want to register your interest in this job?